- The program is open to students in grades 1 thru 8 who attend either P.S. 304 or M.S. 101.
- The program runs five days a week from dismissal time til 5:30 PM.
- Open during certain holidays and school half-days.
- Programs provides our members with academic, physical, and social enrichment.
- Facilities include a dance studio, digital arts studio, and computer lab.
- "Homework Help" supervised by certified teachers.
- Intramural Sports
- Computer Literacy/Programming
- Digital Arts - Animation /Short Films
- Quiet Reading Area
- Arts & Crafts
- Exercise Classes
- Money Management Training